Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Which of the two parties support women having equal rights?

Both but liberals think women should have more rights

assuming people are supposed to work for their status it would go according to that

According, to the U.S. Constitution - EVERY American has Equal Rights.  It's obvious, today's females have NOT read nor understand their Rights according to the U.S. Constitution.

• Carlos
      1 month agoReport

these feminist want superior rights and more rights then straight men do

Neither are against equal rights, but the Democrats are actively for equal pay for equal work.  The Republicans don't see the pay gap as a problem.

Equal Rights of Legislated  preference? 

Both parties are not set in stone on supporting women's rights. For example, there can be two people in one party they each have their own views of abortion & women's rights. Every democrat isn't the same just like every republican isn't the same. Plus women's rights can mean different things to different people. I fully believe women can do what a man does. I've seen it happen many times in my life. But, I also believe other things that some women's rights supporters don't and that doesn't make me not support women's rights. People need to stop thinking of these two groups as a whole and judging people as a whole.

Just because I am a Republican according to a former friend she says I'm a bigot, racist, and bully. I don't have a racist bone in my body and anyone who meets me personally can tell you I'm far from a bigot and bully. Heck, I'll admit I'm a wimp and if anyone looks me cross-eyed I will run and hide.

We need to start looking at Americans again as WE the people and not WE TWO PARTIES.

Both parties support equal rights. They just have different views of what that means. Are you honestly gonna tell me republicans hate their wives, mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters and daughters?

• Random
      1 month agoReport

And then there are those religious right-wingers who basically want women in positions like in The Handmaid's Tale.

Women already have equal rights under the law. 

You cannot be an American since you don't know that. 

• Lili

Both would say they do, but more Republicans would be against an Equal Rights Amendment. That's always been a bugaboo for conservatives.

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

Have you read the ERA, sweetie? Obviously not.  You people are unbelievably ignorant and uninformed.

Republicans want equal rights for all.

Democrats want special rights for certain groups.

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

No, dear.  As I said elsewhere, it's clear that you've never even read the ERA.