Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I’ve had the flu 3 times this year how is this possible?!?

It’s my first year teaching 1st grade. I got flu A back in October, Flu B in January and now I have yet another bout of the flu. (And I’ve her the flu shot) I’ve never been this sick in my life!! I have done everything by the book to avoid being sick. I wash my hands constantly, I have students wash their hands frequently, I use sanitizer daily, I clean desks everyday, I take vitamin C daily. WHY am I still getting sick?!? I’ve been out a total of 50 days from the flu, sever stomach bugs, I’ve been hospitalized TWICE from being so sick. I’m honestly over it. Why/what can be causing me to get THIS sick all the time?!? I’m lucky I still have a job considering how sick I’ve been. I’ve lost about 10,000 in pay from being sick, medical bills etc. I had to take A LOT of days unpaid. Any advice? I’m starting to think teaching isn’t for me. I’ve had bloodwork done NUMEROUS times and they can’t find anything that would indicate an immune deficiency. Any advice? 

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

There are many viruses around not just flu, I have been sick 3 times since last October in the U.K.

This seems a very bad year for bugs, so it's not just you.

I take multivitamins each day now.

• k w

using Yelp.com and your zipcode, search for a biological dentist, or whole body dentist, their skills reach beyond mere dentistry, the mouth is the entrance for all kinds of biological disorders regular dentists just never learn and can easily surpass the family doctor who never learned either.....find one , get a consultation and they'll check you out, and you just may be surprised at what they find....