promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

How come some people with ugly faces are so educated, smart and have classy attitude ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i dont have a face. so i dont know.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because they know there are far more important things than looks, which we cannot choose.

• 1 month ago

No one is physically ugly. When we are attracted to someone, the feeling and excitement is nothing more than a chemical reaction. Just because you’re not attracted to someone, it does not make them physically ugly. Only a childish mind would think otherwise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Håhåhå !

I'm sur you aren't that dens 'nough to actually

think tha 1's physical quality denotes their mental

being but then again som folk truly ar so dumb!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It has been proven that women who are plain and get a good education and a job and support themselves have a much better life, live longer, happier lives. The cheerleaders marry the attractive foot ball players and have two children and then he leaves her alone to support them by her self. So she has no education and lives in poverty the rest of her life. Making minimun wage and food stamps. So to be a happier women forget your looks and get a good education and a good job. Or maybe wait until your out of college and marry a man at least ten years older than you who is established and has a home, car and good job.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.