Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is Christianity the religion with the most hateful people?

Favorite Answer

It especially seems so lately. The words and actions of Christians who have power and influence. Are repugnant. Mike Pence, Paula White, Lou Dobbs, Phil Robertson, Franklin Graham, Steve Anderson. Other countries boast their own gallery of Christian villains. There doesn't seem to be enough Jimmy Carters and Mr. Rogers to combat this lately. 

• Paul

Jesus Christ commanded His followers to love our enemies, and to do good for those who persecute us.

• Jea
      1 month agoReport

Why do you ignore that?  And it is you that does the persecuting.  Christians are not persecuted here, they are the abusers.

• sarah

there are some hateful people in all religions. But I just read about Pakistan and the Blasphemy thing you can die for saying anything bad about Islam. That is pretty hateful

NO!

Christianity is that immense crowd that will witness your eternal condemnation!

Matthew 25.

34 Then the king will say to those on his right hand: "Come, you, the blessed of my Father; inherit the kingdom that has been prepared for you since the foundation of the world.

41 Then he will also say to those on his left, "Go away from me, damned, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels!

Seems that way, yes, but I live in a society with mostly Christians, so they are going to be over-represented.

• Blonde

No, radical Islam is guilty of that one.

Yes it is, because its dopey little pipe-dream named 'Christ'

said “A little longer and the world will behold me no more”

and christians are STILL all kinds of butt-hurt about it. 

Obviously, Jesus never told a lie. 

• There has to be a way to feel you are better than other people...or you think there does

How are we hateful? Please tell us so that we too may have the knowledge.

This very night you may close your eyes in death. What will you do to escape being condemned to hell? (Yes, I believe in hell... you know I do.) Wouldn't it be a crime if you were about to get hit by a car and I didn't tackle you to get you out of the way?

What you call 'hate' is really love. It would not be loving to allow you to die if we could help in any way.

I am well trained for this: armour is on. Like a well-equipped fireman in a building about to explode… I’m here to show you the one and only way out. If you are stubborn, and hostile to my message…. I brush the dirt off and go to the next person who WANTS to be saved.

Why? Because although Jesus wants to rescue you, He's no kidnapper... you have to want to be saved to be saved.

• Jea

It seems to have the record for that.

There are sure some mean, and dishonest ones here.

So desperate to have their scam operating, they forget themselves, and true colors get revealed.

• Jea
      1 month agoReport

No Hope, that is your thing, not mine.  But the routine torture of the children of others is unacceptable to me.  Why is child abuse so popular with you and other christians?  Afraid to pick on someone your own size?

Christianity is the most popular of religions with the most hateful people, but most religions have hateful people towards others not-of-their-religion. 

Sure has been that way for my lifetime.

Sadly, it a badge of honor they wear with pride.