Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

Dryness, small cuts, redness, burning on penis after sex?

Whenever my girlfriend of 6 months and I have sex (we have it unprotected), my penis will get very irritated and will develop rough and dry patches on the shaft and head. The skin will eventually crack and peel away with enough moisturizer and will eventually appear almost 100% healed after about 1-2 weeks. It does not matter how slow we have sex, every single time my penis will get irritated and I do not know why. We have tried coconut oil and trojan water based lubricant to minimize any friction but my penis will still develop these symptoms from sex. We are both STD free since we both got blood work done and she said this has never happened to her previous partners before (and it has never happened to me before). She has not exhibited any abnormal symptoms either. I have a doctors appointment in a couple weeks to check it out, but some outside general knowledge would be helpful. It's really putting a strain on our relationship because the texture of my almost sandpaper-like skin, and then the subsequent peeling, is unsettling. Also a burning sensation after sex occurs on my penis which is very painful and hinders me from having sex with my girlfriend. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

• audrey

In rare cases females can be allergic to semen. So the other user could be right. You may be "allergic" to her.

• Wilma

I hate to say it. But you might be allergic to her. I have never heard of anything like this. But it sounds like an allergic reaction.

• Trevor1 month agoReport

I dont think I'm allergic to her, mainly because other areas of my body that have come in contact with her bodily fluids exhibit no reaction or irritation