promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I hate God?? Are you for or against him....?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

But you are His favorite kid .

• And how is that so, how u worked that out??

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

AS JESUS SAID, GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

• 1 month ago

I do not HATE  the God known as Poseidon for drowning thousands of people AND  damaging the Fukushima  reactor, with a tsunami. I simply lack a belief in Him.  Likewise, I do not hate the God known as Bacchus for creating the wine which stained my grandmother's antique tablecloth. I simply lack a belief in him.

• 1 month ago

Even better- I don't believe in him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Then you don't know him.

Know him for yourself, through your own experiences with him. That's the logical thing to do. Millions do so every year. Don't bother moving the goalposts. It's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their fantasy that there is no God.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

*** Bible Citations ***

(Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

• BJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Malachi 2:2

"If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. 

Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your hatred of God is noted: Nobody gives a damn. 

• 1 month ago

Once Abba Ammon the virgin came to Abba Anthony and said to him: I see that I have more work than you do; how is your name more famous between people than mine? St. Anthony answered him: this is because I love God more than you.

• 1 month ago

I don't hate God; and assuming he exists, he loves us in some incomprehensible manner.

• "Assume"- good word for assumists

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.