Has any one done the cemap course and were u guaranteed a job ?

I came across this course to become a mortgage advisor I would like to become one but can I work in the industry without doing the course?

Anyone hired as a "mortgage advisor" or mortgage broker, etc, must meet all legal requirements in addition to employer requirements. And then they have to compete with a horde of other qualified & experienced people applying for any job which may become available.

Nobody can "guarantee" anyone any job anywhere. Even if hired by a company for their in-house training program, they must satisfactorily complete the training to actually get the job. And they may have to compete with other company-trainees as the employer might take, say, the top 5 who complete the program out of the 10 trainees they started with.

• John

As a general note, avoid any kind of course which guarantees a job.  That is a red flag for fraud.