Adults only question...Isthere a link between male urination and male e jack u lation? In other words, if I practice holding my pee in, will?

that also strengthen my ability to hold in my e jack u lation flu id?

I want to last longer in the bedroom, and I want to please my partner for hours, not minutes.

There is no connection.

Writing e jack u lation makes me think you're not old enough to be having sex.

• k w

no, practice delayed ejaculation, pull out, just stop stimulation for a minute, work on her in the meantime, stop focusing on your own pleasure and give your attention to her....when I was younger, I met a young thing I was crazy about and we had marathon sex like you want to have. and I didn't even have to ask her to stop by, she just did by 6 and stayed till 11, it never got old and stale, I just kept mixing it up, I even told her I was crazy about her, she said she knew it, and also said I could have some anytime I wanted...anyways just pull out, or tell her to stop what she's doing, and just kiss her and just do different things, so that you don't get so excited you end things.....so practice makes perfect....and my gf was already committed to being an Airforce recruit, when we met, bummer, so after our fun, I never seen her again, but we both had fun for about 6 weeks or so.....

• keerok

If you continuously hold your pee you will develop urinary tract infections or worse kidney stones.

• Rick B

No. The two have nothing to do with one another.