promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why did one delete my questions?

I asked about a Brazilian girl, whether she is pretty or not, and my questions were deleted. It happened two times. Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

it wasn't "one". The MACHINE deletes anything that is reported by enough users.

This is Yahoo!Answers, not "hot-or-not"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Rate pic/looks questions are violations here. The site is for seeking information/knowledge or to benefit from the experience of others. Posting pics to be rated just opens the door for insults and inappropriate comments, not to mention the answers provide no useful info to anyone. Use your social media page if you want to post pictures for people to rate.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your Question is a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines for Chat

All Rate Me Questions are Considered Chat you can not do that on here

You may see other people doing it But that does not Mean it is Ok

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because posting "rate me" pictures is against posting rules.  I am willing to bet though that you are bright enough to stop after being told it's a violation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It must be a knowledge-seeking question not rating some person.  You violated the rules that are why someone or many reported your question and it is a valid reason.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Those questions violate Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines and TOS, so eventually they get deleted, especially if reported by several uses.

• ...Show all comments
    • Zirp
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Just because somebody else's violation wasn't deleted yet does not mean yours is allowed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.