WHATS WRONG WITH ME??!!?

I need help to get an idea of what this could be. For 5 months I’ve had reoccurring mouth ulcers, swollen and red tonsils, I had a rash on both armpits for about 3 weeks 5 months ago and it never came back after they went away. My lymph nodes were swollen behind my ears, under jaw etc... for about a week and it went away but all this mouth ulcers keep coming back and the swollen tonsils seem to never go away. I got tested for stds a couple months ago and came back negative on all including HIV. I don’t know what this could be but I am so worried it’s something serious like maybe the HIV test didn’t detect it early on and what if I actually do have it and it just didn’t show up on the test ? I’m scared  and I’ve been so worried for months. I can’t get my throat checked until I get my health insurance card sent to me, they have been taking over 3 months to send it so I can’t go in yet. 

• Ron

Stop spamming the ******* question, idiot and go see a doctor.

• Tavy

You could have an infection I your tonsils. Mouth ulcers are very common in teenagers, my son had them.

Go to a pharmacist, they should be able to help.