promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lennir asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Was a heavy weed smoker but I quit  it been 94 days  Would I pass a hair follicle test? I have wavy hair and I usually cut it every 2 weeks ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

cut it all off, and it will grow a little by the time. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Wilma
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

no, it takes five years to pass hair test.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if you cut it shorter than 1 inch long.  They don't just test the follicle.  They test the entire strand of hair.  Since it takes a month for traces of marijuana to stop showing up in your hair and since hair grows at a rate of ½ inch per month, the only hair you can keep is hair that is less than 60 days old.  Any length over 1 inch is going to test positive for marijuana.

But don't go shaving your entire body and head.  That's a dead give away.  If you go in for a hair follicle test and you've shaved yourself.  You get an automatic fail.  So you have to just sport a short cut.  And don't forget the pubes.  If you go in for a hair follicle test and you've got a buzz cut, which they may think you do if you cut your hair back to only one inch, they'll very likely have you drop trou and take it from your pubes, meaning you've got to cut that back to less than an inch long, too. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.