promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I missed my period, am i pregnant?

So i had sex on 3rd january nd got my period on 17 january but this month my period is late it's 21 feb nd i didn't got my period am i pregnant?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

likely not :) sperm can only survive inside the vagina for seven or so days. given you've had a period, it's unlikely that you're pregnant.

if you need a more definitive answer, though, i'd recommend taking a pregnancy test.

i hope this helps you in some way :) have a nice day!

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sperm don't survive inside the vagina for 7 days; they don't  survive inside the vagina for even one day, - they don't remain inside the vagina. They travel from the vagina, through the cervix & into the Fallopian tubes, where they can remain alive up to 5 days. Pregnancy takes place in the tubes.. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You had sex on Jan. 3 and you began a period on Jan. 17. You began a period 14 days  AFTER you had sex, and that means you weren't pregnant. You're not pregnant now; not unless you have had sex after Jan. 17. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not unless you had sex again after Jan 17th.

• 1 month ago

If you haven't had sex since January 3rd, no.

If you have, possibly. Take a test.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the only time you have had sex was the 3rd of January - then NO - you aren't pregnant.

The ONLY way to become pregnant after having a period is to have more sex.

A pregnancy test would certainly be accurate at this point if you have become pregnant on January 3rd and the bleeding in January wasn't actually a period.

There are many reasons for a late or missing period.  Right now, you are only a few days late - it isn't even really a "missed" period yet.  Right now, it is just late.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have a period after you last have sex then you are not pregnant. 

• 1 month ago

Pregnancy test is to be done at registered clinics only and decided and not on the basis of opinion of the users of this forum

• Jill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

At a clinic only? Never heard of a home pregnancy test?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.