Fannie asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Do you have any pet? How to raise a cat? ?

I just want to raise a cat, but I do not know how to raise it. I doubt if I can raise a cat. Then she can live a good life. 

• patty

buy a book on cat onwnership

Just visit a vet and have a discussion,they can advise you on cat care.Good luck! :)

Gosh. I do honestly think it's easiest to raise one if you grew up with them. You need a safe house just exactly as if you had a baby. Nothing they can hurt themselves on by jumping on, crawling in to or eating or drinking. They need regular check ups and vaccines at the vet. Get a pet plan insurance. A fresh bowl of water every day in a separate place from their food. Food twice a day. Wet and dry. Keep some treats in a cupboard in case you need them eg to get her out of a room you don't want her in. Also some cat grass if she's an indoor cat to help keep her regular. She needs to be regularly brushed and stroked. You'll need some toys for her to chase especially if she's an indoor cat. Maybe a catnip mouse. A litter tray if she's an indoor cat which will need the clumps removing every day. If she's outdoors too you'll need a cat flap and a collar with your phone number or a micro chip from the vet. But you must keep her in for at least a week and take her out on a lead at first so she knows where home is. If you live near a busy road forget it. Also she will need a basket to sleep in. Marshmallow beds are good. Also a cat carrier to take her to the vet. You need someone to feed her and do her litter tray if you are going away. Pets aren't cheap. If you treat them right they are the best companion. It's a big responsibility for another life. If you're not sure, or can't guarantee 100% commitment, don't do it. Donate to a pet organisation in your country or volunteer. Or enjoy your friends pets when you visit them. I do have one and have always had one since I was born! Best of luck.

• PAMELA

Look online, get a book on caring for a cat, there is plenty of information out there, if you cannot manage that then do not get a cat, you are too stupid.

• Rick

nope.      ................................................