Chris asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why do my questions keep getting deleted ?

I've asked 4 questions today they all got deleted I'm new here so I don't get what's going on. I save them to my bookmarks on my phone but when I save I don't even get a chance to look at them because they get deleted so quickly. I don't ask anything bad or inappropriate. Why are my questions getting deleted ? 

• .
    Favorite Answer

Posts are removed from the display when enough users report them as violations. Sometimes posts get reported even when they aren't violations, but without knowing what you posted we can't know for sure you posted things that were inappropriate for this site. Remember the site is for questions seeking information or to benefit from other people's experience (questions for which the answers might benefit other people and not just you). Chat, rants, rhetorical, rate this pic, and similar types of posts are against the Community Guidelines here https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

.

Since you've made your activity private (odd for a brand new user) we can't even review what you typically post to see if if your posting style is likely the problem. You can post again here and ask "Was this question a violation" and include the exact text from one of your removed questions (and any updates or additional information, URLs you'd included) and the users here should be able to tell you if it was a violation and why.

• Zirp

because they were reported. For a better answer you need to QUOTE the questions, VERBATIM, in the details-box

You violated the rules. "Am I pretty?" is not bad or inappropriate, but it is a clear violation. If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question, but in the added details and updates.

• Daniel

Most Likely Due to a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines

Check the Rule Book to see what you may have Done wrong if After Reading you find you did nothing Wrong then Appeal use the Alternative Appeal Form

If you got a Violation Email Notice dont use the Link from the Message that one is not working Correctly you will get a Error message saying it did not come from your Account

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

Since your New Here I Recommend you Read the Rule Book so you understand what is and is not Allowed on here

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• LAN

Because you are a troll.  That's why you hide your posting history after all.  This is also why you didn't at the very least put in what questions you asked as an example.

Some people report for no apparent reason. They get a kick out of the power, I guess..