What your favorite Michael Jackson or Jackson 5 song? ?

I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson and yes, I miss him so much. I even have a shirt that I wear sometime. My favorite MJ concert is the Bad or the history tour. My all time Michael Jackson song is a place with no name, streetwalker and sunset driver.  I really like on the line as well but it not a good song to me. lastly, I really love Michael with all my heart  and I miss him RIP Michael. 

Favorite Answer

Thriller is my favorite.

Lol this is hard. I would say Don't stop til you get enough or Off The Wall but I don't know. 

I like "Speed Demon." It's a hidden gem.

I love “off the wall”.  I feel like it would have been one of his most well known hits if it came out a little later in his career.

My favorite Michael Jackson songs are Money, Just Good Friends, and Butterflies, and my favorite Jackson 5 song is Never Can Say Goodbye ❤ 

You know I still think MJ had some good songs but he always had little boys over. That eventually killed a lot of his likabilty factor in his music. I mean this is on top of the fact whereas I liked Kobe because he was a good player and I wanted to see if he could break a record I personally relate a lot more to other artists songs, and lyrics then Michael Jackson. His lyrics were kind of fluff and PG and actually dont make sense a lot. Im white puerto rican though. Hes not even my favorite African American artist I would listen to if I could listen to nothing else by far. He didnt even write or compose a lot of his hits. He was like a singer, and good dancer. He was most innovative at performing and dancing but not really much else. And even his voice could be considered a matter of taste. I cant say I like most of his songs better then even Sweet Dreams. Michael Jackson was an image sold to the public fake nose and all.

• Bro Jest
      1 month agoReport

Yeah but the Jackson 5 were good and he wasn't a pedo yet.

I'll Be There