Edwena
Edwena asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Well, with Bloomberg self destructing, are you ready for Hillary?

Hillary is the only democrat left to prevent Sanders from taking the democrat party and changing it into the pre-communist party. So, do you think Hillary should announce her candidacy now and enter the debates or just wait for the 2nd round of voting at the democrat convention this summer? The other democrat candidates have to continue the campaign to get enough votes to stop Bernie from winning the candidacy outright on the first ballot. So that Hillary can win on the second ballot. But, will they be able to do that after their poor showing as well. Which is why Bloomberg ran that has now turned into a disaster. One would think that Bloomberg will drop out and not campaign based upon how badly his performance was. And, it may be too late for even Hillary to enter the campaign. So, here is my prediction. All of the democrat candidates, especially Joe will trudge on, trying to stop Sanders from getting enough votes to win on the first ballot. If it gets close, you can expect the democrat party to rig the ballot counting to stop Sanders. Their thinking will be that it is an internal matter to be resolved by the democrat party. Sanders will not get enough votes for the campaign election and not win the nomination on the first ballot. The convention will then open for other candidates, Hillary will be nominated and win the democrat nomination. It will be Trump & Hillary all over again.

Favorite Answer

Isn't it simply DELICIOUS what our "liberal" friends have cooked up for our viewing enjoyment!?!

• Edwena

Most of our friends don't even understand the question.

You have one heck of an unrealistic imagination.

• david

I do not believe in family POLITICAL dynasties.  I did not vote fr Bush2 or Bush3, or HRC...  If the country wanted a Royal system we should have just stayed as colonies.  I did not vote for HRC in 16 and will never.  No, I did not vote for Trump,  I did a write in for Mickey Mouse.

Hillary is not running, can you read? Try and keep up.

• Mark

No, I am not... Funny, hoe you refer to "Hillary" by her first name, but men you refer to them by their last names.  Why is that?

2016: Trump can't win!

2020: Bernie can't win!

Payback is gonna be a bìtch when Sanders takes over.