Do you agree that divorce should be outlawed, then replaced with minor infraction laws like traffic laws?

Side actions should not be the cause of losing half you assets.  Instead, its easy, just pay the fine and everything all good.  Similar to speeding violations, parking tickets, etc.

So if you married and want to play, just don't get caught.  If do then we have these simple fines.

For example:

1) Flirty with woman, -0, get off with warning.

2) Flirt with woman and she repeatedly jumps on you.  Only -$20

3) No condom, -$100 for no using brain

3) STD, - $199

5) She having baby, -$1

There you go.  With Xavier rules, everyone win and the city can collect funds like with traffic laws.

Do you agree?

I know you can come up with some.  Please help spread the word.

• Ricky
    Favorite Answer

I rather not marry . It's a scam

"Half you assets?"  I get the feeling that English is not your native language.

You are confusing civil and criminal law.

I know you need the attention, but this is really stupid and childish.

Children suffer so much when divorce takes place... this is what statistics indicate and I have also witnessed it  in my family...

Divorce is a consequence of premarital sex... Premarital sex causes so many sad consequences which include: aborted kids, single motherhood, STDs and a higher likelihood of getting a divorce when getting married.... that's just to name a few...

I partially agree with your propose... though I don't agree with number 3 "No condom, -$100 for no using brain".... Is he is a smart guy  if he uses a "condom" while having sex outside of the marital bed?

I would also fine people for engaging in premarital sex...

Premarital sex = $1,000

Children out of wedlock = $2,000

Extramarital sex =$ 3,000

Children outside of the marital bed = $4,000

I would also fine people who abort kids...I would fine them heavily. ..though I don't know what kind of fine or punishment would I give them....It's not easy to come up with a good punishment or fine for a person who has murdered a child..

If such proposes was approved by the congress then we would see a HUGE decrease in the rates of aborted kids, single motherhood and STDs.