Could this Capricorn male really like this Gemini woman?

WE MET ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER SINCE CHRISTMAS. WE ARE INTIMATE AND HE IS REALLY AFFECTIONATE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I WENT BACK ON THE DATING SITE JUST TO LOOK AROUND AND NOTICED THAT HE IS STILL ON THERE. I AM STILL ON THERE TOO BUT NOT SEEKING ANYONE. SO COULD IT BE THAT I'M NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM AND HE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR THE MOMENT?

Men do not commit until they are ready to commit. And once they are ready, IF they find a woman they want to commit to (and that usually takes a year IF the man is emotionally healthy), THEN they commit.

Why do you think you will STILL like him once you know him better a year from now? just relax and play it by ear. The first year is a wait-and-see phase.

i’m sure it’ll turn out

OR IT COULD BE THAT HE'S ON THE SITE AND NOT ACTIVE - JUST LIKE YOU.  The fact you think when someone was born determines anything about them proves conclusively you're stupid, but try to be a bit smarter.  Just try.