Soar asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Mom 85 and Dad 84 are fine, I should not be feeling guilty for not visiting more.. its been 3 weeks..?

I feel so guilty about not visiting mom and dad now for 3 weeks? I am 60 single male.. ..and I am trying to rebuild my life.. 'and feeling guilty makes it even harder to do.

Favorite Answer

i would visit them and be thankful you still can, wish i could visit my parents but theyve been gone for yrs

• PAMELA

Just remember who gave you that life!

i would just try to enjoy their company while you can cause someday they wont be there

If they are in good health every three weeks is really good and often. Top it up with phone calls at least once a week and no need to feel guilty.

• Archer

It is not how much time one shares but the quality of that time.

Do they live nearby? Do they need your assistance? Are you in touch with them by phone or computer? As long as you are in contact with them, do you need to visit? Are you avoiding them? If they don't need your assistance, then you shouldn't feel guilty, especially if you are in touch with them regularly.