why is my piriformis syndrome taking so long to heal ?
its been weeks it still hurts when doing *** to grass squats. doing foam roll, lacrosse ball, taking **** load of motrin NSAID. protein intake increase by 25%. anything i can do ? . the pain is like inside side of the *** cheek
- .Lv 72 months ago
That's a question for your doctor. We don't know enough about your lifestyle or your healthy to give good advice (FYI, the word âss is disallowed by the profanity filter...it's okay to use the word butt, bottom, behind, tochis, buttocks, bum or some other word to refer to your derriere).
There may be some underlying cause that your activity isn't addressing. "Because symptoms can be similar in other conditions, tests such as MRIs may be needed to rule out other causes of sciatic nerve compression, such as a herniated disc."
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
i would talk to your doctor about it
- MamawidsomLv 72 months ago
Well, you still have inflammation and pressure on the nerve. You might want to consider any or all of the following:
1. Get physical therapy from a physical therapist in addition to doing at home exercises.
2. Find a PT or chiropractor who does dry needling and try it, TENS
3. Get a chiropractic adjustment
4. As your doctor about steroid or botox injection.