How do I get my friend out of an mlm?

My friend has been in arbonne for about a year and a half now at first I bought a cleanser and some fizz sticks cause I wanted to be supportive but its been a few months now and I've learned what an mlm is. How do I convince her to get out cause she's spedning more money on it then shes making.

Tell her and show her how she is losing money on it. Tell her that since she's been losing money for 1.5 years and doens't really seem to ber doing any better, that its likely she'll continue losing money and better to cut her losses now.

She may not get out but as she thinks about what you said and conntinues to lose money, this convo may get her to drop it sooner.

It's tough to do.  If you try and talk her out of it, she may get defensive and it may ruin your friendship.  Remember, to the people in the MLM, you are a "negative person" and a "failure".  They have a response to anything that you could say.

The best that you can probably is stand by and help pick up the pieces when she finally quits.