do you think i got what i deserverd and was wurther of punishment ?

i have just got hme from serving an after school detention it was HORRIBLE i kept messing about in my maths lesson my teacher warned me that unless i started to behave i would be punished with a detention, she gave me 3 warnings but i kept on messing about she then put me into detention.

i had forgot that my friend was having her birthday today and we were going ice skating after school and i was invited, during the last lesson most of the class wass talking about the party, at 315pm we was let out of school, i was then escorted to the detention room by my teacher, i was sat at i desk and told not to speak i was then set a 4 page essay to write on the imprortance of behaving in class, the detention lasted for 1 hour 45 minutes, i sat at my desk and felt MISREABLE i knew my friends were out having fun while i sat at a desk being punished, what do you think ?

• sarah

Sounds to me like you got what you deserved. Maybe you've learned something from it and will do better in the future.

Come up with a new story line.

I think you are a wise guy and got what you deserved. Perhaps you’ll learn to stop being a show off and that rules apply to you. Time to grow up.

detention is a punishment, for bad or poor behavour, this means that you have your freedom taken away , then have to sit at a desk and write boring lines or a punishment essay, this also means you cant go or do what yoy want , learn to behave detention is to punish, if you dont like it then behave VERY SIMPLE

i would stop doing all that and then you wont get detention

I think you could learn a lesson from this.