How does a person go about starting & running their own business, with no knowledge or experience?
What are the steps to learn & do what it takes to succeed?
- Huh?Lv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
I would recommend getting some experience. If you want to start a restaurant, work for a while in restaurants.
The most important thing is to write a comprehensive business plan, and write it yourself, don't buy one.
- Elaine MLv 71 month ago
1. research the field you're looking at
2. talk to your local SBA and SCORE offices, they mentor new entrepreneurs
3. learn how to do a business plan
4. talk to people who are running that type of business
- Anonymous1 month ago
They usually run a couple into the ground while getting experience.
- PearlLv 71 month ago
i would ask someone thats already doing it, and theres also grants for starting your own business
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SlumlordLv 71 month ago
Read books, ask people who have done it, and try getting a job in the field you are interested and just watch how the business is run.
- SnezzyLv 71 month ago
First question is, "What business?" Some business gurus say, "Find a need and fill it."
One of the usual methods is to work for someone else's business and learn how it's done. Then branch out of your own.