Can I, if I have sprint, take my iPhone SIM card out and put it in my girlfriends Verizon phone and get a message?

So my SIM card slot on my I phone is ruined, I also am locked out of my Apple account. (Forgot password) I can’t receive the verification text to change my password because I am unable to receive messages. So I was wondering if I take my SIM card out and put it in my girlfriends I phone can I get  that message to change my password. 

Good SIM card from https://simhungtran.vn

No you have to unlock the verizon phone first, since your on sprint on her phone is locked to verizon only.. try buying a cheap unlocked phone and return it.  Or ask a friend if they have an old unlocked phone lying around.. Maybe you could borrow one at a sprint store or third party phone kiosk?

• Davis2 months agoReport

If I use an old phone would I have to do anything to a my current broken one