Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Who is worse Cancer or Leo woman ?

Yes my bf is too nice and there's no comparison but it still hurts. 

Favorite Answer

Leo................i dont like them at all

• Loreal1 month agoReport

Your zodiac Sign?

Cancer by far

..............

In my experience Cancer ! Leos can be annoying by always making things about them but no one will screw you over like a cancer ! 

Cancer women are worse. Cancer women tend to be weak, insecure, depressed, clingy, dependent, procrastinating, fat.

Both of them are ugly tan dogs. I ain't thinking of them. Never have never will. Ugly ***** stalkers 🖕🖕🖕.. Bet I hate them 10 times more. Dreaming of the day for revenge..

• Jesere

Neither, I am born on the cusp and know the traits of each that I have and Leo's are alpha, sadly, a strong outspoken woman is very good.

Another question for my magic coin of randomness. Heads is Cancer. Here it goes...dammit!

Landed on it’s edge again. Gotta get a new coin.

• Snoopy

It's just a bunch of few bad people or as you mentioned retarded. Oh no you were referring to that quentin guy trolling but really ignore it and move on. Sorry you lost your job but I am frankly surprised you didn't walk away from it to begin with. Don't say yes to every job. I know that it's tough but safety comes first. 

Forget about them. Don't talk about these people is my advice as they are too low for your thoughts. See I see worse retards on a daily basis I leave and don't look back. No regrets.  Now found a fulfilling job. Everything else I leave behind. 

The other person is bad too. Don't justify bad behaviour with astrology. Your bf is not the same as that woman at work. 

Edit: then kiss the bf and avoid the other racist women in case they came near you report them. 

Not that simple.

Each woman is not the same. So... it depends on the individual and the sign.