promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Who is worse Cancer or Leo woman ?

Update:

Yes my bf is too nice and there's no comparison but it still hurts. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Leo................i dont like them at all

• Loreal1 month agoReport

Your zodiac Sign?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Cancer by far

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In my experience Cancer ! Leos can be annoying by always making things about them but no one will screw you over like a cancer ! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cancer women are worse. Cancer women tend to be weak, insecure, depressed, clingy, dependent, procrastinating, fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Both of them are ugly tan dogs. I ain't thinking of them. Never have never will. Ugly ***** stalkers 🖕🖕🖕.. Bet I hate them 10 times more. Dreaming of the day for revenge..

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither, I am born on the cusp and know the traits of each that I have and Leo's are alpha, sadly, a strong outspoken woman is very good.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Another question for my magic coin of randomness. Heads is Cancer. Here it goes...dammit!

Landed on it’s edge again. Gotta get a new coin.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's just a bunch of few bad people or as you mentioned retarded. Oh no you were referring to that quentin guy trolling but really ignore it and move on. Sorry you lost your job but I am frankly surprised you didn't walk away from it to begin with. Don't say yes to every job. I know that it's tough but safety comes first. 

Forget about them. Don't talk about these people is my advice as they are too low for your thoughts. See I see worse retards on a daily basis I leave and don't look back. No regrets.  Now found a fulfilling job. Everything else I leave behind. 

The other person is bad too. Don't justify bad behaviour with astrology. Your bf is not the same as that woman at work. 

Edit: then kiss the bf and avoid the other racist women in case they came near you report them. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not that simple.

Each woman is not the same. So... it depends on the individual and the sign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.