Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

is batista retired forever or will he be in action again?

Favorite Answer

Batista may or may not be back.

He said if he didn't beat Triple H at WM he done......But WWE has done this in the past

I believe he is going to stay retired

• Tom

Let's hope so.  He's another one they made out to be something great, bjut isn't.

• Dave Batista announced his retirement last year, if I recall. When I go to The Movie Theater, I always see Posters for Movies that he is going to be in. I would have to question when would Dave Batista have to time to prepare for Wrestling Matches when the reality is that he is spending months at a time on Movies Sets and then there are The Red Carpets, The Interviews one has to do in promoting movies. I can see him making appearances for WWE like the fact that he will be The Headliner for The 2020 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony this year in Tampa, Florida so we will see him at the very least at The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WrestleMania 36, Monday Night Raw and he might even make some public appearances and Autograph Signings. The fact that WrestleMania 37 will be in The Los Angeles Area in 2021 means we may see Dave Batista make several appearances for WWE in 2021.