Why are people so stupid? The earth is obviously flat.?

I mean, seriously, what’s wrong with round-earther’s? Are they stupid? Did you know that there is literally 0 evidence that anyone has ever showed that the earth was round. Have you ever noticed that NASA has never showed an actual PICTURE of the earth that was not faked or photoshopped or CGI. They also (ridiculously) think that the Earth is orbiting around the sun! Isn’t it obvious that the Sun, stars, and planets orbit us? As far as personal experience goes, be honest, have any of you actually EXPERIENCED the curve of the Earth, or have you examined your own personal experience of how FLAT it is. How much LSD and drugs are these scientists and the people at NASA taking? Ya know what I mean? Let me know if you agree, disagree, or neither. And please, no stupid responses, intelligent answers only. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Whatever floats your boat Troll.

• D g
      1 month agoReport

I noticed he didn't pick a fav answer yet 

If that were true, my cat would have been knocking stuff off by now...

flat earthers tidepods,and spinners,,, MMGW,,,,,,samesame same

• goring

not exactly =it has a few curves here and there

LSD and even Marijuanna does really help lateral thinking, so don't knock it

I live by the Sea shore

My Cat and I watch out over the sea and watch ships sailing out from the Port of Londonderry

Of course they get Smaller the father out they go

I can tell when they pass the distance of 11 miles  from me

Because the keel begins to disappear as if the boat is sinking

This continues till there is no keel, by this time I am using binoculars of course

The Superstructure disappears and the last thing to go is the Funnel and the pillar of smoke

What I am trying to say, is that the Ship is Sailing Over the Horizon

Why do you actually think that Wind Farms are erected over 11 miles out to sea ?

They can not be seen from the shore, outa sight over the Horizon

I put a straight edge of any length up against the Horizon and see from side to side it is not completely flat

Why do we have a Horizon ?

For the same reason airplanes fly in a Curved Route

EARTH IS ROUND

And this argument was solved by Galileo over 450 years ago, along with the Heliocentric Universe

He also was able to work out the Speed of Light

This when a friend of his timed the Orbits of Jupiter's four largest moons, Their discs crossing that of Jupiter's and their Occultations

The times differed with the increase and decrease of distance over time

Planets orbit the Sun, that has been proved

And Earth is one of those Planets

If Earth was Flat, Space Photos would show the Edge

Earth and all the Planets in the Solar System and moons over 500 miles in diameter are round

Only your head seems to be flat

Source(s): Or is that what you are proposing ?? Who feeds the Turtle??

So, let's see if I've got this right, the Earth (our home planet) is flat, the sun (our primary star) and other bodies in space orbit us, are you for real?. How deluded can you get?, if that isn't enough you also claim that scientists and the people who work at NASA are on mind altering drugs, what on earth is your problem?. May I suggest you book an appointment with a professional medical practitioner as soon as possible.

Look at train timetables covering similar distances (if the planet is round) in different parts of the world. Try, for example, Canada and Australia. This will confirm that it takes trains about the same time to cover what are supposed to be similar distances. Also, look at traffic webcams which would be about ninety degrees away from you and whether they're in daylight or not. This will reveal a circular shadow contiguous with and the same size as a circular area of daylight, which is impossible on a flat surface. Because they're traffic cams they can't be faked or it would cause traffic accidents, and likewise with train timetables the trains wouldn't be able to run on time and everyone would complain. Also, ping distant servers and find someone distant from you to ping those same servers and time how long it takes. The variation is again impossible on a flat surface. Look at the lengths of shadows relative to landmarks in sunlit parts of the world and plot the ratio on a graph against alleged latitude. These will follow a sine or cosine like pattern. If Earth was flat that pattern would be linear.

ALso, if you like, ignore everything I've just said and come up with your own original way of testing the shape of the Earth and do it. Don't rely on what anyone else says, flat or round-earther, but think of your own method, and do that. That way you can confirm that Earth is round.

If Earth was not round but all the evidence I just quoted was fake, it would be impossible for trains to run on time and there would be regular gridlocked traffic jams and many more traffic accidents than there in fact are. Also, everyone you ask online about what the time of day is where they are would have to be either mistaken or lying, and the internet would have to be designed with a built-in delay which was different for people in different parts of the world, and it would have to be much slower than the speed of light. You wouldn't be able to talk to anyone on the alleged "opposite" side of the world without a delay of several seconds.

But seriously, don't rely on other people's evidence. Test it for yourself with your own experiments.

• Tom S
      1 month agoReport

I kind of think you are wasting your time with this one.

• Clive

The joke section is thataway, dear.

• D g
      1 month agoReport

I wish he was deer we could dazzle him with headlights and shoot him 

• earth  is  not  flat … it's  shaped  like  a  chopstick.

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first