Dear CIA...?

I love you guys.  Thanks for tracking my every move.  I want to make you guys proud of me.  You are my hero's and always will be my hero's.  I wish I could marry a woman that is a spy for the CIA.  I love all of you CIA agents and always will.  So do you guys still hate me?  

Favorite Answer

What have you been doing that merits their attention??  Have you been hanging out @ the Revolutionary book store & buying copies of The Anarchist Cookbook??  If that's the case, you're probably thinking of the FBI.  

The CIA generally confines it's spying to places & people overseas.  Course I suppose you could be an exception??   

• Clive

The CIA doesn't answer questions here.

• Garrett2 months agoReport

I have incredible stories to tell that nobody will ever believe.  Its like something out of a movie.  All of this is true.  The CIA shadow me like a ************ and I wouldn't want it any other way.  They are amazing people.  

Yeah, you aren't actually that important.

• Garrett2 months agoReport

You have no idea how much history I have with the CIA.  They are actually cool people.  Real cool.  But I won't get into details because I want to protect them.  I have quite a history with the CIA.  I am super privileged to have had such involvement with them.  And I'll give my life for them.  

yes, yes they do

• Garrett2 months agoReport

CIA are my friends.  I wouldn't know what to do if they ever left my life.  I would be very sad.  I'm scared they might be gone and that really bothers me because I love them.