promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Dear CIA...?

I love you guys.  Thanks for tracking my every move.  I want to make you guys proud of me.  You are my hero's and always will be my hero's.  I wish I could marry a woman that is a spy for the CIA.  I love all of you CIA agents and always will.  So do you guys still hate me?  

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What have you been doing that merits their attention??  Have you been hanging out @ the Revolutionary book store & buying copies of The Anarchist Cookbook??  If that's the case, you're probably thinking of the FBI.  

The CIA generally confines it's spying to places & people overseas.  Course I suppose you could be an exception??   

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The CIA doesn't answer questions here.

• ...Show all comments
    • Garrett2 months agoReport

I have incredible stories to tell that nobody will ever believe.  Its like something out of a movie.  All of this is true.  The CIA shadow me like a ************ and I wouldn't want it any other way.  They are amazing people.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yeah, you aren't actually that important.

• ...Show all comments

You have no idea how much history I have with the CIA.  They are actually cool people.  Real cool.  But I won't get into details because I want to protect them.  I have quite a history with the CIA.  I am super privileged to have had such involvement with them.  And I'll give my life for them.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes, yes they do

• ...Show all comments

CIA are my friends.  I wouldn't know what to do if they ever left my life.  I would be very sad.  I'm scared they might be gone and that really bothers me because I love them.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.