Do you feel the influence of Russia?

Yes, with Russia getting Trump elected, I feel the US roll in the world diminishing everyday. I see the economy on the brink of collapse. I see real wages (the amount earned vs inflation) going down for hard working Americans. I feel my tax dollars going to ten of billions of additional dollars to farmers to subsidizes Trumps tariffs.

But hey, at least really rich people don't have to worry 

• hihi!
      1 month agoReport

Russia needs to influence USA a TON, but USA is spiraling down the white porcelain bowl. Down to the purification plant.

• hihi!

Being IN Russia, I not only feel the influence, I understand it. Like why the rundown Crimea voted out of Ukraine in 2014. Putin is fixing Russia, they wanted part of the prosperity.

• Duck

I've had an unnatural craving for Vodka lately ... especially every time I hear Trump speak. So, yes.

• hihi!
      1 month agoReport

Does USA still have college kids sleeping fascedown on the concrete? Alcohol anyone? Does USA have any METH heads anymore? Is crack cocaine still king in USA? Russia has vodka, yes. Want some? Come get it. Champagne, too. Beer as well. And now, energy drinks.