promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

How can i gain more driving experience?

So i had my drivers liscense since i was 16 and know im 24 years old and i think the furthest i ever drove was 3 miles. My job is less than 2 miles away. But im scared to drive on highways and i only drove once in drivers ed on the highway. How can i gain more experience so im not scared to drive on highways and further distances?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Poppy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do it, it’s that simple. Drive around and see the world around you. Drive until the gas gauge reads 1/4, fill it up and keep driving.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Play a game called gran turismo 6 on a ps3 , it's a driving simulator , it will help you drive better , use the interior cam

• 1 month ago

You won't gain practical experience from books or asking on YA.

he only way to gain practical experience is to do it. There must be other places you'd like to drive to other than work. If you are afraid of getting lost buy a sat nav or even a map.

• 1 month ago

as my sister is just like you just try when you can on yor free time to drive further and further take a friend with you out to the highway and drive real slow music off and pay attention you will get used to it overtime!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

whats your question exactly because if you just want to know how I would say get in a car and practice

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You get more experience at any activity by...doing it.

Go drive on highways at times that are not as busy, that will make it a bit less daunting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.