Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 1 month ago

Help! I quit taking my prescribed statins & started drinking a lot of water & now my LDL is 208 & my HDL is 34 & my PCP says she will not?

see me as a patient anymore! What do I do now? Can I sue YA for posting bogus advice on their site?

Favorite Answer

No the very name Yahoo means rude noisy violent. you knew the minute that you came here that you weren't going to receive the best advice.

• Lili

Troll fail, dear.

• Not at all in my opinion

There is so much controversy about cholesterol levels and honestly? I ignore mine. There were absolutely no long-term studies on cholesterol which proved it kills people.

I think that what is more dangerous is high blood pressure which goes untreated, eating grains, sugars and high carb foods and processed foods, including fast foods.

Avoid all that and you're good.

Eating meat and saturated fat does not cause high cholesterol. It's all the junky processed foods people are consuming on a daily basis and all the sugars manufacturers are adding to processed foods. If you see "Heart Healthy" on a label or "Low Fat" you can be assured it's loaded with sugar. Go read labels at the store if you don't believe me.

There actually was a study done of elderly people regarding cholesterol and those with higher cholesterol levels lived LONGER.

First, you'd have to present documented proof - which you'll never be able to do because everything you said is a lie.

• y

You can try to sue anyone you wish, I'd get back on the meds first though.

dont be ridiculous and no you cant sue; what makes you think much of the medical advice on here is legit?