promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

is yahoo more conservative?

I noticed that, thousands of trump supporters. comments against Obama and Sanders or Hilary. I am a conservative too. But I am european, is different

5 Answers

Relevance
  • don
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

There are indeed millions of Trump supporters but Yahoo is completely run by liberal turds

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Americans conservatives are spoiled children. 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The simple answer is that there are many many unemployed Trump supporters who have the time to spend all day spouting nonsense here with the sole intention of 'triggering the libtards'. That's how they like to spend their days because they quite literally have nothing better to do.

Liberals tend to be hard working and industrious so have much less time to spend here on Yahoo, and thhis is why the site appears to favour the American right wing more.

Of course, American conservatism and European conservatism are different things. In Europe it tends to mean fiscally conservative and in America it tends to mean uneducated.

I hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

it's our way of fighting back at the PC and entitlement culture that has surfaced here. Yahoo is certainly NOT conservative.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.