Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

would you like photorealism in videogames?

Favorite Answer

Technologically, we've basically been there for a while. It's largely a choice of artistic direction now. But if a game is striving for realism, sure. Or, Death Stranding for example uses really realistic graphics combined with surreal imagery to great effect. Whatever you think of the game play, the impact of its art style is undeniable.

Source(s): The game that first had me thinking realistic graphics were finally a thing was a 2013 release. Ryse: Son of Rome. And they've only gotten better since the spread of things like 4k and HDR.

I'd rather a good story/ gameplay over graphics any day of the week and twice on sunday

not fussed about it tbh

No. NFS Underground 2 on the ps2slim..the last of the the best

But ever Since Paul Walker died or didnt star in the movies, ive boycotted the movies.,..

So then I watch Need for speed Heat AS A MOVIE.

Not really!..  I dont even want photo realism in movies...Look at the lion king..tries to look real but its too gritty, too robotic...now look at moana..so clean..everything is so clean and easy to identify..I like art styles..not photorealism

• Dze

oh yeah .. the stress relief of blowing people apart with fully automatic weapons would be priceless ...