promotion image of download ymail app

Can I use an American PS2 that has a 100-240 volts in another country like South Africa with a universal plug?

Or since I have I ps2 in South Africa (that doesn’t work) could I just use the adapter on that one if I can’t use a universal plug?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    As long as your PS/2 is good for 240V, yes.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.