What does XN means ?

I wanted to buy a jacket pattern on the net when I saw the size "XN" being proposed... What does it mean ? 

Alien by Riddley Scott happened the same for thousend years since 1977 Alien killed them all came to be the enemy for thousend years Aluen but there was a change after 30 years Alien vs Predator gappened it was all a dream by Signorey Weaver was an american weapins she woke up and Akien was a weapon by American Army she was dreaming it all in a space **** you can imagone how long lasted to be the enremy Alien even for that charachter Harry Dean Stanton was a fokf cadie he ended being a leg amputated by extraordinary succesd ended to be an american secret he was a cadie known as Roldan in La Cumbre he got his leg amputated but happened he was trulky succesfull in La Cumbre I saw succesd coming to himI was not celebratong this and came a girl to me called Natalia Lopez why are you not playing guitar ai was playing No Expectations by The Rolling Stones at that time before Malvinas Falklands war suddenly they were celebrating success for Alien being thrown to the abyss I knew ot was an american weapin that was war on weapons everyone was enemy of Alien

Are you sure it's a size? Most of the images under McCall's XN appear to belong to their retro and vintage collections of patterns.

I think it refers to the very largest size category: (X-XXL-XXXL)

• Tavy

X usually means large.