promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why i feel Aquarius zodiac is more like Scorpio?

Only difference is Aquarius are little cold in love and affair, they are also not hunger of sex. Others traits are similar 🤔🤔🤔

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually,  Aquarius are just as Sex driven as Scorpios . We show it differently in a Detached way as in No strings attached while scorpios want to actually feel close to you . But Aquarius and Scorpios are always the odd ones in the bunch very misunderstood! One of my bestfriends is a Scorpio we are alike in many ways but also different i think that's why we click they are more introverted than we are she said when we met i werided her out at first lol i tend to like Scorips more than Cancers and Pisces sometimes . You can actually get in deep conversations with scorpios .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

These records won grammies but suddenly The Beatles The US Albums tracks never released by The Beatles and Parlophone Editions also is so rare to find some records you are arrested since you are 1 year old for The Beatles for this edition even war in england war in chile war in uruguay war in all the borderlines and that is war on glamour

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do you want to be a scorpio, why don't you just be yourself an Aquarius? Why would you want to be like a sign that is mainly known as evil, purely cold, and an overall dark sign. That's rather scary. Let me guess, is it supposedly because of the rumor that scorpios are rumored to be the sex signs of the zodiac? I have met many scorpios, that are not. Those are just myths, as any zodiac sign can be good in sex.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Is it? That's a new discovery for sure. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't talk about people as if people were only ONE Sign.

Everyone has ALL 12 Zodiac Signs in their unique individual natal chart .. and what you are calling someone's "zodiac Sign" is ONLY their SUN sign.

Astrologers focus on all 10 "planets", of which Sun is just one. And often not even the strongest influence in a particular natal chart

No two people with Sun in Aquarius will be astrologically identical, because (1) astrology is based on the MOMENT someone is born at a PARTICULAR place on Earth, and (2) DNA is a stronger influence on us than our natal chart is. The natal chart has 40-50 factors in it, and the Sun Sign is only one of those factors.

The only reason Sun sign "astrology" exists is because it is easy to find the Sun sign, and writers make money writing about Sun signs for a public that doesn't understand astrology and is therefore easily duped.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Explain how one 'feels' like a certain sign and not like another. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not hunger of sex wut ? Who told you that.... Aquarius might find it difficult to express feelings of love but rest assured they do feel strongly

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe because Zodiac have nothing to do with your life.

• 1 month ago

Aquarius is more like Virgo..... in my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.