How likely was it that Michael Jackson would talk to someone online when he was alive?

I've actually asked this question before. I haven't thought about it for years but now thinking of it again because I'm watching Michael Jackson stuff on Youtube.

Basically, in 2004, in the official Michael Jackson website chatroom (yes, there used to be one), I was in there and there was another user there. This user didn't talk much until I asked him which state in USA he was from. He then changed subject and said that he was Michael Jackson, then sent several text messages. They were like notes that he would write, talking about creativity and his love for his fans.

Actually, it's great that he liked talking to his fans online but I don't know if he would actually reveal himself because he didn't want to be identified?

If it was him, maybe he was mastering the usage of internet communication.

Yep. 

It's possible. Like I'm sure many celebs and ppl in the government come here to shoot the shxt. 

Yahoo is like the only Q&A site that pops up or pops up first when you look for one.

Dunno but, he's probably on the streets of Hydrobad now with his limbs broken playing the flute for money whilst being buggered by the also locally corrupted Sheriff Depart'meant with far to much of wrong kind of cash.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Have you been living under a rock in Russia? Or Romania? 🥴 He's dead.