Does consuming alcohol loosen your tongue, you become much more talkative and chatty as the drinks kick-in?

• Carmen
    Favorite Answer

Yes if you don’t drink in moderation loose lips can sink ships as saying goes before you know it you telling your business and someone else business doing things out the ordinary to drunk to drive self home if alone lot of negative reactions that can put you and others in danger wise people see the danger and conceals themselves if possible. 

Consuming alcohol lessens inhibitions, among which is self-censoring of speech. Given enough to drink, you can dance naked on the table (so I've been told).

• KLB

the truth comes out when drunk people talk.

Yes, but I found ecstasy to be an even bigger confidence boost than alcohol, without any of the stupid anger or aggression that alcohol can cause. 

I have pulled a lot of women on ecstasy because it makes you just talk to anyone, with so much confidence

Heck yeah. I drink no more.

Yes, although it is far more common for drinking alcohol making people becoming more aggressive and even violent.