Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

how to do makeup like e-girls?

I'm 17 and i dont have a lot of makeup artist friends and so i was never taught how to do makeup.  I'm completely stuck.  i wish i was taught from a younger age. i just want that small eyebrows, blush, smooth skin, eyeshadow, and angular eyeliner look. how do I learn how to do this? I'm literally terrified of Sephora because i hate feeling judged. please 

don't comment **** like "u shouldn't change yourself to be likeable" I just want to know how 

YouTube. There are soo many makeup tutorials and gurus on there. It taught me quite a bit. 

Look for females who have similar coloring and features as you do, and try to re-create their look. Then practice, practice, practice. I hope you get over your fear of Sephora. If they treat you well and are helpful, they pull in a customer for life. 

Your attitude stinks, so go let the Sephora devils do their worst. You need to grow up and learn some dignity. 

• M1 month agoReport

why are you leaving rude comments to 17 year old girls... please leave her alone