promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

why do people say prince Philip committed adultery. is there any proof?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The Queen would know and she's not sayin'

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no proof, just people's opinions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I assume that there have been good and bad times in the course of 72 YEARS of married life . . . . but he has obviously performed more than his share of royal duties without much recognition, and has been a steady and reliable helpmate to HRM.ย  Job well done.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because it's most probably true. He was said to have had an affair with Princess Alexandraย  and a number of actresses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There was a time when Philip was "sent away" on a world tour alone. He had and possibly still has (if he has a good memory) a penchant for beautiful young Hollywood starlets. Merle Oberon and Gloria Swanson, were said to be a couple of such young ladies, that the Duke "entertained" on board the Royal Yacht Britannia.

Source(s): Me, aka moi.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Gloria Swanson was born 22 years before Philip, and Merle Oberon 11 years before him so I don't think they quite fit the model of "beautiful young Hollywood starlets" !!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course there is and evidence (Prince Andrew) that his wife shagged her horse trainer.

• I have never heard specific rumours about Sir Prince Philip committing adultery but I would imagine he had. He would have had plenty of opportunity and it is widely accepted that his wife committed adultery (for which Princes Andrew and Edward would be held up as exhibits for the prosecution).ย 

• 1 month ago

There probably is proof. I never really read up on it.

• 1 month ago

The Murdoch press then was not what it is today and the media ignored sexual indiscretions by royalty. It was common for male royals to have affairs and there is no reason to think Philip was any different. All his sons and two of hisย  grandsons had affairs.ย  What does it matter? It is no-one's business but theirs.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, there is no proof, those stories started just because he is a man.

• 1 month agoReport

Did he shag you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.