promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it a bad idea to drink an energy drink (NOS) hours before going on many roller coasters?

I'm going to Busch Gardens and I have to be by school at 4:30AM but we won't arrive to the place by like 9 or 10AM. I want to drink maybe half of it so I won't fall asleep but I don't want to feel nauseous after riding a few roller coaster as well.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It would be much better if you firstly go to bed much earlier than usual so that you get your full 8 hours sleep.

Eat a good nutritious and filling breakfast, but don't over-eat such that you might be sick on the coach journey to the Gardens.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I can assure you that if you drink one an hour or so before hand that you won't puke! My concern is that, energy drinks spike your heart rate up, and also in addition your heart rate would further be spiked up by the aderaline of being on roller coasters for a few hours.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to find yourself in emerge for heart issues.

• I might drink it with my simble eggs and toast sandwich but I wont drink alot im just going to drink maybe half and the ride is 4 hours long to get there.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Go to bed early. Wake up early. Move. Take a shower and eat a light breakfast.

Don't drink that crap until you feel tired.

But

The sugar crash will hit about the time you get there and will not be helpful. You will be chasing "waking up" every couple of hours.

Coffee is much better.

A quick rush? Eat a couple whole coffee beans. Zoom zoom.

• 1 month ago

i wouldnt bother, you wont have a bathrm on the rollercoaster

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.