How am I going to be financially independent if I have disabilities getting in the way?

I am 26 and live with my mom. So I have a very severe ADHD and Social Anxiety problem and am possibly in the autism spectrum. I've been working at a grocery store for almost 4 years now as courtesy Clerk. Its mostly men't to be a part time job for high school kids and only pays minimum wage. They don't trust me to do anything customer service related because I am too akward and when they tried to put in me stocking related jobs I have trouble stay focused and following directions because of my ADHD, so I was too slow and unorganized and wont let me do that anymore. The only reason I have the job I do now is because I had to be in some special needs program to make up credits after high school and they got the job for me. So I kinda think my bosses think I am legitimately mentally retarded for that reason and also because i tend to be socially awkward. I went to Neuro psychiatrist to get a psych evaluation, they told me I have a above average IQ and diagnosed me with ADHD and anxiety and said shouldn't have any problems holding a job. I've tried applied for other jobs but I am too awkward to get passed a interview. So I am stuck and don't know how I am ever going to be financially independent.

On minimum wage, you won't be able to afford an apartment on your own but you might be able to share one and you might be able to rent a room somewhere.  You will need to keep your job in order to do that.

LOOK,

i have been Told I have those things too, I'm 40 years and Am an assistant manager at a retail store.

I am hearing WAY to much in your question about your disabilitys,

YOU CAN do this and YOU CAN be successful, its YOU that has to believe that you can.

God bless

You need to find & keep a full time job or you probably have no chance at financial independence.  Those problems will not keep you from doing anything if you are motived.

you might be able to get on ssi if you have all those problems