Pain after eating undercooked chicken?

So I tried buying grocies instead of fast food all the time but I guess that didn't go to well. I baked a chicken breast in oven for about 20 minutes and check the temp which was about 150 with a thermoniotr. But after being it my left side ofmy body felt really numb....my tips of fingers and toes and my left side of brain. Did I not cook it enough or could I have gotten a parasite??? I'm not really having any Bowell pains or severe constipation or anything like that.....i just wanna make sure I'm 👌

• Tavy

It is your imagination. If the chicken was undercooked and it had bacteria then you would be very sick. It does not cause numbness

Raw meat can carry bacteria that cause food poisoning and, if necessary, eating undercooked pork or chicken can cause food poisoning. If you experience symptoms such as stomach pain, diarrhea and fever after eating undercooked meat, seek a diagnosis from a medical institution immediately.

i would go to the er and get that checked out, it might not have anything to do with the chicken

its a minor fever you catch after eating an uncooked meat same happened to me after eating raw fish for sushi, try drinkinglime or lemon water...