Studying TAFE and uni at the same time? ?

So for a back story when I left high school, I studied cybersecurity before realising I don't want an office job. I'm now 20 and going to study animal studies followed by captive animals. My plan is to try and find a job in the animal industry while continuing to study my bachelor and PhD in marine biology or zoology. Seeing all my friends go into their last year of uni is making me worried. Unless I study uni and TAFE at the same time I will be graduating around 26-27. Is this too late to graduate? Also, has anyone successfully studied at TAFE and university at the same time? 

I also know that I'm thinking way too far in the future but I'm one of those people who wants to plan out their life. 

*not studying PHD and bachelors at same time 

• Tavy

You cannot study for a bachelors and a PhD at the same time. You need a bachelors first before you can apply for a PhD.

• in.debt1 month agoReport

the PHD was following the bachelors, i wasn't planning on studying those at the same time my question was regarding studying at tafe and uni at the same time