Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 2 months ago

What do you do when a driver purposefully does something to get you angry?

Like cut you off, slam on their brakes, drive slowly, etc.

I used to get pissed off with stuff like that. Now just write the person off as a **** and move on. It's not worth getting road rage over it. That only sours your day.

Some people are just miserable and spiteful pr*cks. Leave them dig that hole nice and deep. The only thing down there is more misery. Meanwhile you can have a coffee, listen to some good music, and enjoy a relaxing drive. 

lol @ Stephen.

The last few times that's happened to me I've just shot the guy and buried the body.

i would try to calm down so you dont get into an accident, you could try getting their license number

• Jerry

They may be trying to get you to hit them, so they can insurance scam you.

There are normal people and there are psychopaths. Bad neighbors, bad drivers, bad employees, bad government.........

• CB

Avoid them as there is something psychopathically wrong with them and it isn't worth my life to find out what their problem is at the moment.

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in.  Mostly I just back off and give them lots of space. But occasionally if they really piss me off, I'll let them know.  I generally regret that as backing off is a better plan, but hey, I'm human.

• megalomaniac
      1 month agoReport

When that happens it means that the asker has you blocked.  It happens to me from time to time too.  Personally I hate the blocking feature as it seems to help trolls more than it protects anyone but there it is.

Hope they haven't been drinking.