promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 2 months ago

What do you do when a driver purposefully does something to get you angry?

Like cut you off, slam on their brakes, drive slowly, etc.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I used to get pissed off with stuff like that. Now just write the person off as a **** and move on. It's not worth getting road rage over it. That only sours your day.

Some people are just miserable and spiteful pr*cks. Leave them dig that hole nice and deep. The only thing down there is more misery. Meanwhile you can have a coffee, listen to some good music, and enjoy a relaxing drive. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

lol @ Stephen.

• 2 months ago

The last few times that's happened to me I've just shot the guy and buried the body.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would try to calm down so you dont get into an accident, you could try getting their license number

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They may be trying to get you to hit them, so they can insurance scam you.

• 2 months ago

There are normal people and there are psychopaths. Bad neighbors, bad drivers, bad employees, bad government.........

• CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Avoid them as there is something psychopathically wrong with them and it isn't worth my life to find out what their problem is at the moment.

• 2 months ago

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in.  Mostly I just back off and give them lots of space. But occasionally if they really piss me off, I'll let them know.  I generally regret that as backing off is a better plan, but hey, I'm human.

• ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

When that happens it means that the asker has you blocked.  It happens to me from time to time too.  Personally I hate the blocking feature as it seems to help trolls more than it protects anyone but there it is.

• 2 months ago

Hope they haven't been drinking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.