promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do police have their number on private?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

They're kinda shy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

This scenario would depend on multiple factors though, most of the times it would be on register so basically the people the law enforcement agency officers ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš” ๐Ÿšš ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿš— but, it doesn't necessarily matter whether the number is published on your caller identification on your phone as even if it did the phone carrier company wouldn't allow you to contact back them back; however, if you have an emergency or any urgent situation along with / or, time sensitive situation then, feel free to contact emergency services for assistanceย 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they've read your "question" on Yahoo 5 or 6 times and don't want to have to hear it again:ย  "How does ban still apply to me of going to the cafe?ย  There a cafe which I have been told not to go near the building or the police will get involved. So the owner changed and itโ€™s none of the same people working there. On yahoo I have been told I canโ€™t go there still. The new owners donโ€™t know me so how can I still get in trouble for going there?"

I assume that most people who know you have their number on private.

• 1 month ago

Whoever called you DID NOT call from a police number. Even when they call from an unpublished number, your caller ID shows the PUBLIC number for the department.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most departments have several phone lines. The detectives and supervisors are assigned unpublished numbers so they don't tie up the main line. The department still wants all incoming calls to go through their main line, so they don't make them public.ย 

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Their system is programed to display the PUBLIC number for all outgoing calls from department phones.

• 1 month ago

911 isnโ€™t exactly private.ย 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.