promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it a good idea to travel from London to Iran by car?

I need to know if that is a good idea. Can anyone with experience or no experience tell me what I need to know such as risks, dangers, expenses etc. I mainly need to know if there are any dangers in this trip.

Thanks 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It is a very bad and stupid idea. Your need to do some decent research and

use some common sense.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

You can go throw Turkey. Teheran is close from Ex Soviet Union or Azerbejdzan. Iran is very safe and beautiful country, no killings there, no robberies.... 

• 3 months ago

funny old site this ..5 years ago you were 16 ..according to your question ..yet recently you were asking about your daughter marrying her partner!...your only 21!...so your little planned trip of nearly 4.000 miles ..each way ..seems a bit ambitious 

• Khalil3 months agoReport

One account used by two people

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Quite the adventure, that's for sure. Getting papers will probably be the hardest part. Being stopped by authorities without the right documents in some of those countries will just open the door for abuse. The more poor and downtrodden a place, the more chance of pirates along the roads. Mostly you just hope you don't encounter them. The old saying is that the people of the world are fundamentally good. I have found that in my travels. Quite the adventure.................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • IOM
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It would be pretty expensive especially because you need to eat and sleep somewhere during the long route. There are no dangers before you enter the Balkans. After that, you're on your own. Beware.

• J
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There is always the possibility, especially in the Middle East.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You would need several difficult to acquire visas and to traverse at least one warzone. That being said if you do it bring along some filming equipment it could make for a good ašs documentary.

• ...Show all comments
    • 3 months agoReport

Well actually if you go through Armenia then you would be correct

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's a great idea.  No dangers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.