How can I digitally trace drawings I did on paper?

I’ve been working on a graphic novel (on paper) and so far I’m 340 pages deep. I eventually want to transfer these drawings to digital without just scanning and adding a vector filter. I’m willing to digitally trace all of it when I’m done but how do I do that? Can I do that on Adobe Illustrator? pls halp

Idk for computer or anything but on my iPad I use ibisPaint it’s free and a great app with layers so u do it over the layer

Just scan it, put it into photshop, and you're done. Don't have photoshop? Use something free like medibang.

• Tim D

If you are going to scan it, you will not necessarily have to vectorise it, just scan it at a high resolution, add contrast and brightness if you duplicate the layer set it to multiply and add a blur.

Of course with that many pages it will take you some time, you can write a script to do most of the work.