Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My bf disregarded my pics I sent him it’s insulting ?

Today I clicked my pictures for my bf coz he asked me in the morning. I shared my pics with him and he didn’t even bother to say anything about them. I was shocked he talked about different things. Then I asked you got my pics did you like them? He still said about other topics then after several mins he said yes you are beautiful and pretty. I was like why you didn’t even bother to say why i would needed to ask ? 

He said sorry like it was nothing he did wrong. Then he was like bye I’m busy he wasn’t busy he made excuses to not talk to me coz I was upset. He never let me show upsetness when he do wrong it’s like nothing big deal. But if it’s my side mistake he make it a big deal and get mad at me cut all sorts of communication and ignore me. But when he does something crappy he acts like nothing big deal. And show me attitude and calls me crazy woman seeing me upset. So he said “bye otherwise I will block you if you bother me with your texts telling me why I didn’t respond to your pics I apologized that’s it no more talk about this dont piss me off you crazy woman”.

I was shocked. He did blocked me and not responding to my texts showing attitude blaming me for getting upset. Not fair. It’s not equal treatment in relationship where only he have all the rights to get upset at me and I don’t. 

Plz suggests what should I do to make it better? I’m so tired of all this. But I don’t want to end this relationship of 4 year into drain coz of this crap he do to me. 

Plz help. I appreciate non judgmental comments because I did nothing wrong today to deserve this. 

Guys, first of all he asked for my pics everyday. I wasn’t pestering him with my pics. I sent because he asked me in the morning. Secondly, I’m 27 & very pretty and lots of men admire me and he knows that ppl likes me very much. I’m very loyal person that’s why I don’t cheat on him by flirting with other men and sharing my pics but each time I post my pics on social media lots of men comment and he knows that I’m popular girl. 

Well, he apologized and felt guilty finally. So we are meeting. But for some reasons I don’t feel comfortable sharing my own pics with him again I don’t need any drama in my life. I’m very simple easy kind sweet person to get along with anyone. My friends loves me for that. 

• Raja

It looks you are making a mountain out of a molehill .Definitely you are a very sensitive person.He asked for some pictures and you send them.It is true at least he should have acknowledged the pictures but since there is nothing extraordinary he may not have responded immediately.  He finally said you are pretty and beautiful but don't you think you are childish as well.

• Alan H

If such trivia upsets you so much, it is time to move on 

You want loads of attention and he doesn't give you much - therefore you want more and pester him with pics that he doesn't want and you end up telling him off and he gets annoyed and the whole cycle begins again. Not much of a relationship is it. He's not going to change. You are forever going to be frustrated around this guy. Why carry on with it. Find someone else who WILL pay you the attention you need. This guy is already turning the situation so it's all your fault. How long are you going to put up with that?

His behaviour is immature and abusive. You should leave him. He makes you walk on eggshells, he is rude, immature, ungrateful. You deserve better.

• Kim2 months agoReport

She sounds like a little bit of a pain in the *** if you ask me, he is not doing the right, but neither is she.

• Foofa

One great way to lose a guy is to be vain and demanding of adoration. But you just go do you and I guess the chips will fall where they may.

• Kim2 months agoReport

She overreacts and he's tired of it, he just want her to stop being upset over small things. Not that he is in the right, but still

Why don't you send those pics to someone else and see if they appreciates them?

You have every right to be mad f*ck what he says please don't stay because he does not deserve you. You're a nice person and he's just mean and nasty he's not a good guy. If he wants to act like that and he is being terrible to you then i hate to say it but i don't think the relationship means as much to him as it does to you. He honestly sounds like a guy who wouldn't treat any girl right because the way he views relationships and the way he acts is something that will always be a problem for whoever he's with because our minds are what affect how we do things when you think about it that makes sense if you think i need to go to the store and you go then you just did what you thought about. Our bodies follow what our minds feel. He apparently feels it's okay to be mean to you he's definitely thought of it and he does that unfortunately. He has a terrible mindset and i wouldn't be surprised at all if you're not the only one he's done this to. I honestly think you should move on because the problem isn't with you it's with him. 

CLEARLY you have every right to get upset about anything you want,,

and he has no-less of a right to deal with it by NOT dealing with it at all.

So just let him know when things are back to what passes for 'Normal' & then they WILL be!

My advice is for you to apologize for getting mad at him and yelling at him when he did nothing wrong. I kinda doubt you'll take that advice, but I still believe its good advice.

• ko2 months agoReport

He blocks his gf when she isn't obedient and has feelings about his lack of affection and she is the overreacting adolescent? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm going to gauge my eyes out now so I don't have to read stupid **** like this.

He shouldn’t have blocked you for telling him you were upset that isn’t okay. It sounds like he doesn’t care about your feelings. You need to have a face to face conversation about how you feel, calmly tell him you feel like he never listens to you when you’re upset. Don’t think of it as he’s wrong and you’re right, he might not understand why you’re upset so you need to tell him he hurt your feeling when didn’t say anything about your pictures it’s important to communicate to keep misunderstandings to a minimum. In the end you can’t force him to change and you can’t force him to respect you and you deserve a loving relationship with someone who respects you and listens to your concerns. I know a 4 year relationship is a lot to give up but do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who treats you so poorly? 

• ko2 months agoReport

WELL SAID BUT I'D BEAT HIS **** AND LEAVE HIM.