promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

can i refuse to be vaccinated as a minor?

i’m only 14 but i want to be anti vax and my parents want me to be vaccinated i just wanted to know what rights i have and if i can make the decision and refuse to be vaccinated or if it’s my parents decision i live in new hampshire 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You could sue your parents to become emancipated and make all kinds of bad choices.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • cool
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Wow! You are extremely brave and intelligent to realise this at such a young age.

Ignore the other people here, most parents are more than happy to hold down their 1 month old newborn, but they won't want to hold down a teenager.

To be frank, you don't even need to bring it up. Just don't ever go to the doctors clinic.

• 2 months ago

Your parents understand more about the importance of vaccinating than you do. It's hard to understand at your age, but the biology behind being vaccinated clearly shows the benefits. There are politics behind it as well; being vaccinated means you aren't a walking vector and danger to public health by spreading some preventable disease. Why don't you want to be vaccinated anyway? Have you been persuaded by the people sharing nonsense about vaccines? 

• 2 months ago

No. you have no rights like that  until you are 18. So hopefully you get it in the dick with the square needle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

look i want a clean australia we are not idiots meth heads .the smartest

people in the world are good americans .Australians are too vengeful to become to smart people in the world .i want our own silicone valley. A psychrtrist cannot build a computer cant build cars or runs banks when they understand society is good and not some mind games to put and destroy minds the mind does not play tricks people australians are poofters of dumb rubbish we live in good nation .MY brother is try to kill me for being good Every nation here invest in australia

• 2 months ago

you aren't "anti-vax", you're "pro-disease".... troll

• 2 months ago

It's your parents' decision as you are a minor child. Furthermore, you may be required by law to have certain vaccinations to attend school, etc.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you want, measles which can make you blind and deaf, Mumps if a male can make you impotent, polio which can kill you and various other diseases, which you will spread to everyone you know.

Not very clever are you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are being vaccinated against something that causes cancer. Let's hope you don't get the cancer, but personally I would have liked the shots and not the cancer.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don't have any rights, much less the right to place those around you at risk. Your parents act as your guardian in this matter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.